Any person who has paid the relevant prescribed fee may:
- make a copy of or extract from any document required by the Companies Act, Ch. 81:01, to be sent to the Registrar, except a report sent under section 499(2);
- request a copy or certified copy of any document received by the Registrar, under the Companies Act, Ch. 81:01, except a report sent under section 499(2);
- require a certificate of registration under the Registration of Business Names Act, Ch. 82:85;
- require a copy of or extract from any statement, registered under the Registration of Business Names Act, Ch. 82:85, to be certified by the Registrar; and
- make a copy of or extract from the register of non-profit organisations kept by the Registrar pursuant to the Non-Profit Organisations Act, No. 7 of 2019.
- Download the request form from this website and complete it.
- Visit the Registrar General’s Department to submit the request form at the Companies Registry counter.
- Proceed to the Companies Registry cashier and pay the prescribed fee.
Companies Act, Ch. 81:01
Copy of any document per page or part thereof: $5.00
Certification of any copy of any document per page or part thereof: $20.00
Registration of Business Names Act, Ch. 82:85
Certificate of Registration: $20.00
Certified copy of document or extract therefrom: $20.00
Non-Profit Organisations Act, 2019
Copy of or Extract from the Register: $20.00
Cash Payment can be made directly to the Companies Registry cashier at the Registrar General’s Department.
This notificaton is intended for general guidance only, and does not constitute legal advice.
You should seek appropriate professional advice and assistance, where necessary; the Registrar General's Department cannot provide such advice.