The Companies Act, Ch. 81:01, stipulates that each company, on the Register of Companies maintained by the Registrar, must file a Return of Issuance or Transfer of Shares (“the Return”) with the Registrar within thirty (30) days of the issuance or transfer of a share(s) in the company.
The Filing Process
- Download two (2) copies of the Return from this website and complete duplicate originals of the Return.
- Book an appointment with the Registrar General’s Department (RGD) to submit the duplicate originals at the Companies Registry counter.
- Visit RGD on date of appointment, and submit the duplicate originals as indicated above.
- Proceed to the Companies Registry cashier and pay the prescribed fee of forty TT dollars($40.00)
- Collect one original Return at the Companies Registry counter before leaving.
This notificaton is intended for general guidance only, and does not constitute legal advice.
You should seek appropriate professional advice and assistance, where necessary; the Registrar General's Department cannot provide such advice.